A lot of emotions swirled around me on this day. Happy, sad...and some other too. On this day, Irsyad celebrates Children's Day and Hari Raya and also giving the Secondary 5's (Year 2008) a send-off as Friday is their last day as Irsyadians. Lotsa stuff happened...
There was a show brought by the Secondary 2's...=) It was pretty funny. And with hosts like Rifqi, Nur and Sofiah, you know things are gonna be great. Then, there was a singing performance by the Secondary 5's. Also, Ustazah Muayanah and Cikgu Rumini poeted infront about Children's Day and Hari Raya. To top it all off, the male teachers gave a spectacular performance, blowing the students away with their singing and joking. There was like some kind of bond that held them together. It was so cool.
Afterwards, we had recess. Thats where I met up with the Sec 5's and took their pictures. Later, I found myself with around 10 cameras from the Secondary 5's. The posed and I took their pictures. Then, I got a lot of pictures of me with Sec 5's. It was a bit sad...
Wonder what it'll be like when Im a Secondary 5?
1 comment:
haiz..dollah..i can see that b4 u wrote this post, you read my blog entry..
Post a Comment