"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Whopper

What happened today? I asked myself.
I seem to have forgotten. Perhaps I'll start from the start and make my way up.
During tilawah, Ustd Idgham wanted us to listen to an Al-Hafiz read the Quran...through a CD player. I got to operate it cause I sat just beside it...=)
Then came hadith. I finally managed to hafal with Ustzh Muayanah the 7th hadith. Usually, when I finished memorising, the lesson was finished. But I was ready today so, lucky me!! Tafsir was ok...we did not group work but a "class work". In class, all the boys joined their tables together and the girls did the same with theirs. We reasoned to the teachers that we were "being one big family". Hehe...=)
Lughah was great. And later, malay was really fun. We did a mindmap concerning the teachers and their physical features and their behaviour. Lotsa funny comments. Tauhid seemed to just fly and qiraah was a blurr. During CCA, Mdm Baizah announced the final house points. Fire was 4th, Earth 3rd, Water 2nd and Wind 1st. The atmosphere was rowdy and noisy. After the talk, Mr Muneer gave us a lecture cause we didn't pay much attention. Sigh...
Went home with Aziz and at home, played ROME: TOTAL WAR!!!

No comments: