Im a cheerful guy, to be truthful. Really... And to tell you the truth, I started the day greatly. Before the arabic Insya' exam, I smiled and danced around. I did ok on the exam. During tafsir, I kinda liked the groupwork and afterwards, arabic was fine. Malay was ok. Bit sad when Cikgu Iskandar didn't teach. When he teaches, its very fun. So I started having a very pessimistic talk with Hafiz and Luqman. I let out everything that bugs me and they kinda like...heard me out. I followed them during lunch and when they were eating, I talked some more. It felt to let go of stuff...
Tauhid was kinda tense. There were some students sneaking out of class. Great... just what Irsyad needs. Troublemakers... Qiraah must have been really great cause it passed by so quickly...as is the saying "Time flies when you're having fun".
Finally, during House-CCA-session, Mr Hisham gave us a talk, along with another talk by two other teachers. I kinda understood...and reflected a bit. Went home with Khair and at home, studied and Hadith and afterwards, played Rome: Total War
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment