"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Nightmare

Do you watch the TV series, Heroes? Well...I had a dream. Well, more of a nightmare.
I was in a room with Peter Petrelli. He was in those hospital kinda clothes. Suddenly, Sylar entered the room. He held up his finger. I thought, he was going to kill me. Instinctively, I grabbed a scissors and jammed it in his chest. Again and again, I swiped him and stabbed him. He himself took a scissors but I cut off his arm with my scissors. I cut him again and again until he was only chunks of flesh. I took a breather. Peter was still sitting. Then I remembered, hadn't Sylar taken Claire's blood? He could regenerate!!!
I picked up a huge piece of wire mesh and started stabbing at the now, healing Sylar. I shouted at Peter to teleport us. After holding off Sylar from regenerating, I held Peter's arm and I was teleported...that was when I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Funny entry..u should take your own advice..and only in your dreams can that happen..