"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, September 25, 2008

25th Ramadhan 08'

Wow...today was...pretty eventful, I guess.

In the morning, we found a beheaded dead rat in Secondary 2 Iman. Ziyan sweeped it into the dustpan and threw in the bin. Nur was like...telling it to everyone who would listen to her. It was a really overwhelming morning. I did ok in my maths and malay tests. Managed to be the 3rd to hafal with Ustd Salehin. I was so glad when Ustd said that the Quran oral was on surah al-muzammil and al-muddathir. Im pretty good on both those surah's. I was in a very lazy mood. Weird, huh? I seem to get lazy as the exams get closer. Dont worry, I'll buck up...cause fortune favors the bold. And I can consider myself bold...*wink wink
Anyway, Ramadhan is almost at an end. It seems quick, doesnt it? Must be because of Judgement Day. It is said that the one of the signs of Judgement Day is that time speeds up. Im seeing things more clearly now. Must be a sign...... But why me? Im feeling pretty intimidated... I feel like Im gonna die any moment. Like every second I have a chance and yet I every I make is against my pure instinct. Impulsive, wouldnt you say?
Anyway, tomorrow is the Iftar. I've finally decided to go, owing to the encouragement by Aziz. Me and him are gonna go to Luqman Nur's house and play his XBOX360 before changing and going back to school. Im trying to take as many pictures as I can. Cause its the last year we have Iftar at Irsyad-Newton. So, wish me luck...=)

No comments: