So...the fasting goes on. Where do I start?
I started the day having an early bath. It felt great that I was ready and free to do other stuff. I turned my PC on and checked my multiply.
At school, work was limited and this gave me more time to wander off. Today, I slept a lot. And this just wasnt me. During science, we studied sound and frequencies. It was interesting. During nahu, Ustd Azhari let us do anything. Thats where I took the opportunity to rest. When english language lesson came, I expected a tense attitude by Ms Amnah. Fortunately, she had gotten better. The day was brief. However, I forgot to bring back my Al-Quran...sigh...
When I arrived home, I bathed and afterwards, turned on my PC. Now, Im chatting with Shazaa. Its been a long time since I last had a talk with her...sigh
Well, today is brief so my entry is also short...
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment