"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

23rd Ramadhan 08'

Tuesday. A day that certainly wasn't up to expectations. Personally, it was pretty dull. Though there were some moments that spurred some enthusiasm.
During maths, we reviewed on mensuration and statistics. Afterwards, during malay class, I spent the lesson making a stapler bullet bracelet. It was pretty bad. I got scratched a few times though. Then, I spent the recess studying for my arabic test. Science class was ok. Until the construction of the school outside was making a lot of noise. It was deafening. Then came Fiqh class and there was Luqman Hakim, sleeping in class. It was so annoying. It was always Fiqh class. Fortunately, Ustzh Rabiah saw him and told him to wake and well...the rest was absolutely insteresting. Though, no elaboration on that part. Nahu and Hadith passed by without noticing.
After lunch period, it was the arabic test. It was ok. And afterwards, there was the english test. It was quite easy. Though, I dont think I did excellently on the summary. Normally, I do good with summaries but I felt that my spark wasn't there. Perhaps 70% was in my spirit. Then, when it was time to go home, I was accompanied by Haziq, Luqman Nur and Fierdaos. At the Newton MRT station, we saw a lot of people. Abdur Rahman, Aisyah Said, Aishah-Tul, Ruzaini, Shazaa and many more.
We took the train to Marina cause we decided to bounce. So...conclusion, I lead a normal life...=)

No comments: