Last night was awesome...and also an experince for me. Living in a two-storey house alone in the middle of the night can be unnerving.
Anyway, today, I was all alone. Woke up, after sahur and subuh, at 11am. Wow...kinda tells you I was really tired. I spent my day continuing my campaign on Rome: Total War. I managed to take and capture 2 Wonders. The Mauesoleum of Halicarnassus and the Golden Statue of Zeus. Im currently trying to conquer Greece before the Brutii manage to take control of any of Greece's provinces. Im the Julii...=) My strategy is to take the surrounding provinces of the Brutii. It'll stop their advance and expansion. The Scipii certainly dont pose too much of a threat. The Pontus and Britannians seriously need some time out. They've been attacking my border's villages...sigh.
Managed to watch the whole week's re-telecast of Friends. After that, there were no interesting programmes. Its been like that for the past few days. So when I wasn't playing RTW, I surfed the net and while reading through Shazaa's blogs, I found a sentence...
"THANKS TO DOLLAH FOR BARING IN WITH ME"
Makes me glad that Im touching people's lives...and sorry to Aziz for the rubik's mayhem...=)
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment