"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, September 18, 2008

18th Ramadhan 08'

Well, the excitement is buzzing everywhere... what is? Hari Raya, of course!!
At school, many of my classmates were sending raya songs to each other. Some talked about the raya suits. Others just wanted the fasting to end...but why?
This is the month where blessings are multiplied hundredfolds. Sigh...I for one am going to be missing this month. Allah s.w.t has given us a month to reflect and think of Him. Sigh...
Anyway, its not going good for me. I lost my cool today when Fadil threw at me rubbish. Another moment was when Zulfaqar disturbed my Dhuha prayers...=(
In school, Im trying to avoid dozing off in class. And I did...during maths class.
Out of the topic, lately, I've been seeing students playing with the Rubik's cube. Yeah...I see my friends (secondary) playing with it but now, even the primary students were solving it. I usually saw it in sec 2 boy's hands but even the girls are trying to learn. The sec 3's too!! Good, I know its good that people are opening their minds (finally...) but sheesh, do they have to bring it around everywhere???
I thought of trying to learn from them, you know, but some of them (not Aziz or Haziq)...the nerve is just so tantalizing that I could just hit them. When they have knowledge, they tend to show off. I do too but some just keep attracting crowds that when Im walking with a friend, the next minute I find myself walking alone...
So you see, even in this holy month, you just see something to be mad or sick about...

No comments: