Well...another week in school passes by. And now, where do I start?
Ok, to put it straight, nothing much has happened from Monday till Wednesday. Not until today, that is. Today was like...the most thrilling day ever!! I have two stories about this day...
First, I'll tell you what happened in malay class. See, I like to play pranks on people sometimes. So...I did one where it involved liquid paper and ...well, paper. So, I was thinking who to give it to. But then, Cikgu Iskandar saw Fadil, Asyraf and I talking. With haste, I tried to hide the paper under my table but unfortunately, he saw my attempt to keep what I had from him.
"Give it to me..."he said.
Fadil and Asyraf tried to persuade Cikgu Iskandar not to take it. They too, knew what was on the paper. But, he pressed on. Finally, I gave him. And..well...you know what happens next. He bursts the liquid paper bubble and his hand was a mess. Hehe...funniest thing that happened today.
The second story happened after school.
Some of the secondary 2's decided to have a game of soccer after school. But, the girls were going to play their netball sport there. And...as it turns out, we boys weren't allowed to play beside the girls court. You know why....running women and stuff.
So, we moved to the Cairnhill CC. After around an hour plus of playing, as the ball went out of play, all the boys went running to hide. Instinctively, I followed suit. It so turns out that Ms Nadiyawati and Mdm Faizah Zaiton and some other female teachers were nearby, going home. We scooted around, squealing in fear. I wished I had brought my camera along so I could record the scene. Unfortunately, Rahman, who was kind enough to pick up his and Muzzamil's bag, was questioned by the teachers. We were cautious and scared at the same time. Finally, we separated and went to the MRT station. Each of us tried to be wary of any of the teachers. Luckily for me, I went home safely.
Fun day, dont you think?
Well, I think I better go now. Gotta prepare for Friday...sigh....
Bye then...
2 comments:
hey..i am from irsyad..I want to tell you something..do you know how many people hate you? well..not hate you..hate your character..(Many) ..your stuck up behaviour..the way you act in school..in your blog..like people will ever feel different..when we say abdullah..we remember.."stuck up" and "nothing that he has that he can show off to anyone"..sigh..please change your behaviour..
I'll try...but at the same time, you guys should accept me as I am. People aren't the same...you know
Post a Comment