Wow...what a hectic month its been!!
Its...not been the best of months but January has given me a lot of things to think about. The subjects get harder and tougher, of course. Overall, its been a satisfactory month, mostly filled with homework. My class is having an acting competition with Sec 2 Iman...but we're acting for the malay language..so I didn't audition for the acting part. You know what we're acting about??
The malay fictional story, "Tanggang"!!!
Then whats the use of having writers if you dont create a story based on other stuff...!!!
Well, at least Im not gonna be part of the talking. See...Im part of the props. group. Hehe..Fadil suggested it to me.
Oh...and there're some movies that I wanna get my hands on..
-Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and
-Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Hopefully, they'll publish the CD's quickly. I like buying the CD's...then I can watch them over and over again.
So, I guess thats it then. Whats there to tell...Hmm, oh yes!! Im joining the Badminton team again. Hopefully, I'll have a better chance of winning...Insya Allah...Amin..
Thats it!!
Bye bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment