The new year has come. And what changes there has been.
Firstly is the new change of classmates. The only former male classmates in my class is Fadil and Asyraf. Its a bit dull without Muzzamil and Akid and the others. But at least I have new friends.
So, since it was the first week, we spent our first three days with our class matters and our subjects. And...like any other year, we chose our class committee and subject representatives. I was randomly chosen to be the Tauhid representative. I didn't like that idea so I talked to Mdm Alwiah, our form teacher, and convinced her to change my...umm...status? Yeah...you could call it that. So anyway, Im now the assistant secretary to the class.
Hmm... speaking of statuses, I've been a lot of other things in my previous years. There's...
-Treasurer
-Head of Discipline & Welfare
-English Ambassador
-Science Representative
and others too. But now, Im an assistant secretary. Oh...and I forgot to mention. I've decided to join the peer tutors. I dunno what its like but I'll try it out.
So you see? I think its gonna be a decent year. Although Mdm Faizah wont be teaching Science, I think that Mr Muneer will be an acceptable change. Which reminds me, this year, its gonna be the inter-madrasah year. I'll try to enter for badminton. Last year, the inter-house didn't turn out well. I hadn't mastered my breathing yet last year. Now, after receiving Cikgu Zul's tip, I think I just stand a small chance of being with the other athletes.
Well...wish me luck. In everything, I suppose. Studies and sports.
Until next week. I'll tell more!!
2 comments:
Hello there..what do you do when you are the "HEAD" of welfare..? do you control people like ask them to do stuff like real heads/leaders should do?
Well umm...I do some of the work and if I should need help, I'll ask my assistant.
Post a Comment