"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The previous day, my mother and I went shopping at Thomson Plaza. So anyway, after buying my new school shoes, my mother had enough "cash" to buy some other stuff. So...she asked me about the Harry Potter book, the last one.
See, I always buy the book late. Its because I don't mind waiting for the price to drop. Anyway, my mother asked me to think about it. So of course I agreed. I was so thrilled that after I arrived home, I did my prayers, ate lunch and after that, I went up to my room and buried my face in the book. I stayed in my room for a long time. I would stop to do my prayers. That was the only break. And so, I went on and on and on and on until...I finished the last paragraph. Wow, I thought at that moment. It was 4 in the morning!!
I went downstairs and joined my mother briefly. I drank a cup of coffee before going back up to the room.

The End...how'd you like that? Im sure you can too...oh, and tomorrow's gonna be the first day of school. Wish me luck for this new year. Oh...and Have a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: