Excused from class. And isnt that just sweet to hear once in a while? Indeed, I had quite a time taking pictures of the remaining teachers. Just imagine going up and down, up and down, searching for the last few. Gosh, it was certainly time-consuming. But hey, with Muhammad and Luqman Nur with me, it wasnt so bad at all..
To tell you the truth, there was nothing much to do anyway. In the MPR3, everyone did last-minute checking with Ustzh Rabia and Ustd Mahzan for their Prelim papers. Besides that, all the S4's had a council. We were all planning for our future performance during the Hari Raya Celebrations at Irsyad. I got a spot for being Danish's brother.. Hehe, awesome^^
Back to the photo-taking. The 3 of us had a nice time strolling from the office, to inside the teacher's room and even the 8th storey. It was like we were given a VIP pass or something. Anyway, I particularly enjoyed being in the teacher's room. They were passing each other cakes and pastries for Raya. I could feel the ukhuwwah between them..
After school, the 3 of us sat at the canteen, copying the photos and videos to Luqman's memory card via Ustzh Suriyati's laptop. Late as we were, we made our way to the SL meeting. The moment we arrived, they were ending the meeting already. Avoiding many stares, we made our way to the void deck for the S4 and S5 briefing for Iftar. The 3 of us were just about to sit down when Mr Muneer gave his salam. Looking to his side, Mr Muneer shouted at the 3 of us. Main points only. That saved us time..
By this time, nearly 3/4 of the school was empty. Everyone was going home, wanting to rest. Seeing that Bukhari and Danish wanted to leave, I joined them too. However, as I got to the gate, I saw a familiar sight. It was Aziz. Without haste, I ran towards him, being the first to give him salam. So in the end, I stayed for 'Asr with Aziz and also Ruzaini. After prayers, Aziz and I took Bus No. 88
So I suppose that's where the story ends? Not one bit. At first, I walked him to the traffic light, then to his house block. Then suddenly, I had the urge to talk. Aziz himself had nothing to do so we sat on a bench, talking till about 6pm. We caught up on stories and stuff. Both of us talked about our links in friendship, how we met all our friends. It was nice^^
I broke my fast with my parents and my aunt. Afterwards, I did my terawih alone since Im afraid my incessant coughing will cause distractions to other people. Anyway, its not so bad. Tomorrow, on the other hand, is going to be way better. Iftar Jamaii' with the Irsyad family! That'll be great.. Until then^^
No comments:
Post a Comment