"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mugging

The time passed, like leaves falling during autumn. A sign, a hint. Times are a changing. Sure enough, in a time span of about a month or so, mindsets have changed. Situations, heightened to a higher level. Priorities, made clear and sure.

I have good reason for the long silence. Perhaps it was luck or misfortune that struck me, but a few days short of the end of Ramadhan, my laptop got spoilt. The item of routines, the object of magnetism for my own entertainment and time consumption.. gone. Suddenly, the days seemed to stretch longer. It was, for me, a space for revisions.

With an eased heart, I can safely say that the ordeal that was STE was quite an adventure. The moments before and after the papers, and during it as well, were to be remembered. The last day was a day to remember. Bursts of happiness and huge smiles were pasted on everyone's faces, that is my fellow S4's. Sweet moments..

A week comes and goes and here I am. The final hurdle of the year. End-of-Year exams. True enough, Im not too keen to sit for the papers. But then again, what could I pit my studies with if not exams? Though I have to say, my numerical skills arent that sharp. However, after attending Mr Rahamat's extra classes, I must say. I am starting to love Maths again. And my views on the teacher himself is getting better. Alhamdulillah.

The problem at hand is in the field of science. As hard as I try, I cant seem to grasp the applications of Physics and Chemistry. What with Mdm Surianah absent, tending to her newborn (Alhamdulillah, what a blessing!) and Mr Muneer, even with his clearest explanations, I am still very much confused. I am straggling.. and I pray that Allah s.w.t. help me. Ameen..

Enough said. I will write another entry in the near future, filling in all previous info. S5 graduations, Hari Raya celebrations, "normal school hours" and the such. Now, I am sorry to say, is not appropriate nor the right time to write it all..

No comments: