Dreams, dreams, dreams. They're a wonder, aren't they? And Im not talking about bad dreams, like nightmares but good ones. Anyhow, during the night, I took a short nap. And I dreamt again. Well...I dreamt that I was in Paris and there was like this summer vacation thing. There were 30 Irsyadians, including me, along with 5 teachers. Well, everyone was sitting down and enjoying the view. I was walking along the streets, writing on a book, like a journal of some sort. But, as I was walking, I bumped into a girl. She was about my age.
I mumbled a 'sorry' and she returned with the most gorgeous smile ever. Her eyes sparkled and her hair flowed in the wind. I helped her pick up her books, which she had accidentally dropped when bumping into me. She thanked and in moments, we had started a conversation. She introduced herself as Elizabeth. So...we had a lovely time walking and talking. But, the day soon came to an end and we parted.
On my last day in Paris, I was sitting on a bench. I had woken up early so I had time to sit down and enjoy the view while I waited for the others to pack. While I was sitting down with my notebook, Elizabeth appeared and sat down beside. We had a chat and exchanged addresses so we could send letters to each other. Then, a girl appeared in front of me. I couldn't see her face much. It seems that only Elizabeth's face was clear. Anyway, she told me that we were leaving for the airport in 10 minutes.
So, Elizabeth and I said our farewells. But, just as I was about to grab my bag, Elizabeth kissed me. I felt...somehow different. A kind of sensation I had never felt before. She smiled at me.
"That's so you don't forget me...", she said.
Then, I left. I saw light. Seriously bright light. It turned out to be my room's light. It was turned on. Must've took a short nap. But a very interesting one...
1 comment:
probably you wish that will happen to you...hahahaha!!!! you're so lonesome..
Post a Comment