"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, December 15, 2008

Urban Ninja

Ok...this next dream is really really cool. I was in a city like Metropolis. It was night time. I looked down at myself and I was wearing a black ninja suit.
Suddenly, 11 dark shadow beings emerged from the ground. They brandished out guns. But even the sight of them made me scared. I ran and ran but unfortunately, I backed into a dead end. I thought hard that they would go away. Instead, a hole opened in the wall and I ran through it. Yet again, I found myself between those beings and the sea. Ok, it wasnt exactly the sea. There was a guard rail and a 100m below was the sea. I didnt know what to do so I jumped. Miraculously, I survived. But 1 of the shadow beings emerged from the sea and tried to catch me. It did but I wriggled so much that I caught free. I swam so hard that my feet felt like they were going to burst. I reached the shore and ran as fast as I could. Next thing I knew, I was on top of a skyscraper. There, a girl who wore the same suit smiled at me. Somehow, I knew she was on my side.
But the shadow beings werent one to give up. They caught up with us. I looked down from the building and it was 2 times taller than the Petronas Tower. Instinctively, I jumped. I turned my body and held the side of the building with my hands. I could slow down my descent. The girl was also beside me. When we were down, we suddenly found ourselves on another skyscraper. Huh, where is this dream taking me?
I vaulted over the rail and jumped again. This time, the sea comforted our fall. We swam to an old sewer like building on the shore. The shadow beings were yards away from us. The girl and I transformed into eels and went into deep water. Funny, huh? 1 of the shadow beings dived into the water. The girl and I constricted the shadow being. It was, at that moment, solid. It died instantly. So we then swam further and further away. At the shore, we turned into our normal selves. She kinda edged nearer to me. She rested her head on my shoulders and looked onto the moonlight. The shadow beings were gone. For now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! sounds like a parkour movie trailer.