Saying good-bye to the month of June was pretty disheartening yet at the same time, relieving. I had longed to see my "so-called" friends again. I was, amazingly, eager for some work. Unfortunately, work was in front of me already. It so happens that the english journal had to be filled with a whole month's worth of entries. Sigh...Miss Amnah confronted me and we had what seemed like an interminable talk. Mdm Faizah Abdul Rahman overheard the conversation. She went over and was appalled by my behaviour, which at the time seemed like something really innocent. After that, I never left my journal an entry empty. That first week seemed dreadful. I wish I had been back at home...why did I even think of work at the time??
A few days of school brought my senses back to somewhere between first and second gear. Most of my heavy books where stored behind in the class cupboard. See, I dont study much so I just leave it at the back. If I do need to study, I'd just bring that particular subject's book. I rely on my lessons. The thing is, I get sleepy most of the time. That's what Mother says about me. Im intelligent but Im lazy. Sigh...
Photography classes were the good parts of the week. But it had gotten me in trouble a few times due to ahh...time management problems. The latest photography class I went to was the outing to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. We had a splendid day there. We took tons of pictures. Monkeys, trees and everything within our sight. At the summit of Bukit Timah, all the people who came carved our names on a map board. Here is a photo from the outing.

My wrist seems to be getting particularly better. I'd say it'll be fully recovered somewhere in August. Then, on the 19th of July, there was a Peer Tutor Outing and we had a blast of a time. I brought my camera too, just so you know. There, most of the guys played soccer while the girls played netball, or so I think. Syakirin and Zulfaqar got chosen as the water balloon targets. A number of projectiles flew in the air. One of the happy moments of July.
Currently, the 8 Minutes Competition is what's on my mind. I guess you could say we're having a splendid time during our takes. Here, I will use a euphemism to describe my role. I am the "boom operator". In other words, Im the guy who holds the mike. Im also supposed to be the comical actor who brings laughter to the video. I dont expect to win Best Actor Award or anything. I love acting but just having fun being with the team is as good a reward as anything. Plus, its a good experience...the competition, that is.
Speaking of acting, Im currently very fascinated with olden warfare. I don't know why but they fascinate me. Intrigue me. Delight me. Hmm...Im just trying to occupy as much time as I can. Nowadays, I feel rather hollow. Happiness in life has drifted away from me, most of it. In the hope of finding eternal happiness, I am trying to be a good Muslim. Its not a statement Im trying to boast but I feel that maybe if I let it out, I'll feel better.
There......hope you like my latest entry. I believe its longer than any other entry I've written.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment