"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Week 3 of February

The malay act....

Remember me saying that we were going to act the fictional story, "Tanggang", right? Well...there was a change. Two of our best malay writers wrote a story, each. So naturally, we had to vote which one we wanted to do. So now, we're doing another one. I dunno what its about but I hope it'll be better than Tanggang.

Oh yes....today. What happened today??

Of course...the maths remedial. Today, one of my tutees, Saifuddin was absent so it was only me and Adil. Surprisingly, it was much more enjoyable than the last class. I enjoyed it so much. After the class ended, Helmi, Haziq and I went downstairs and performed our Asar prayer. Then, Haziq and I went to the field and played a game of soccer. Helmi went home first...sigh...but anyway, today, I managed to finish memorising surah An-Nuh with Ustaz Salehin. The people that had finished memorising them went downstairs and Ustaz let us play some games. Quranic games of course..

Firstly, we had a Quran reciting marathon. My team won...afterwards, we had a quranic quiz and my team won again!! And for the first time in school, I really felt like I belonged...

Oh...and how could I forget...A few days ago, Mr Izzad, Aziz, Muhammad and I did some kungfu jumping, evading, stuff. When Mr Izzad and Aziz left, Muhammad taught me how to jump over tables. It was quite fun!!

Well...there you have it!! A few days worth of entries!!

Until next time!!

No comments: