Teachers day. A moment in time where we repay our teachers for their deeds. Through hardship and pain, and irritating bane...them teachers manage to inculcate in us moral values. So..of course, its natural that "You scratch my back, I scratch yours"... as the saying goes.
I woke up late at 5.58am and I had to be at the bus stop by 6.15am. Rush, rush!! I had a quick shower and did my Subuh prayers. I left and found myself at the bus stop exactly on time. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was Aziz. He told me to wait up for him. His bus came at around 6.30am. I could have had more time bathing...sigh.
When we arrived at Newton, Aziz and I bumped into Abdul Rahman. We walked to school together. But then, we decided to go to Shell first as there was going to be a secondary 2 party. At the assembly, Muhammad wanted all the sec 2 boys to rehearse as there was a change of plans. Some of the guys were frustrated. Unfortunately, our rehearsal was cut short when Harith told us we had to assemble as well. So after the assembly, we went behind the school again. We practised and practised. Sadly, after about half the performances were done, it started to rain. Although the performances were continued in the Musollah, we abandoned our act and played games and talked in class. Afterwards, all the sec 2's went downstairs to celebrate our form teachers speacial day. Thats where it ended...
Tomorrow, Im going to Aziz's house cause there's an AOE tournament...Just among friends, of course. Until next time...hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment