"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, December 21, 2007

A Story

Today...I opened my mail inbox and found out I had a message. I opened it and found a story. Here it is...

A 16-year-old girl was very sick. None of the doctors could cure it. During the night of power, Lailat Al Kadar, the girl cried very much and eventually fell to sleep. In her sleep, she saw Sayyida Zainab r.a.. Then, the girl was given a drink of water. When the girl woke up, she found out that she was cured of her illness.

There it was. Amazes you, doesn't it? Well, I guess this is God's marvels and miracles. So that's why we should appreciate life. Appreciate the fact that we're healthy and alive and not disabled. God has given most of us life. A good life. So...we must thank him for this.

Thank you, Allah!!!

No comments: