
Loved by all people alike. But, there are a few people who are CRAZY about football. They are, of course, the Nokia Football Crazy Crew!! Led by Andy Penders and joined together with Jamie Yeo and PJ Roberts along with Sheikh Haikel, they are by far the most football-loving people I've met.
See...when I was P6, I stumbled across an ad in the newspaper. It said that the NFC crew were going to be at Orchard. I invited Abdul Matin and Fierdaos along with me, so that they could join in the fun as well. So...it was planned. After their football training at school, I joined them and we walked together all the way to Orchard. It was so exciting. We won a lot of stuff. T-Shirts, Magnets, Match-Schedule Calenders and blow-up GOALPOSTS!!
We had a great time there...I can't forget that day. The day we met the NFC gang!!!
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment